FROM STABLE TO GARAGE ON HERENGRACHTT
The building at 421 Herengracht was built around 1665. Originally there was a house with workshop, but the function on the ground floor later changed to a stable and eventually a garage. The foundation was repaired. While maintaining the same appearance, the garage doors have been optimized for the largest possible passage width. Both houses on the first floor and on the second with an attic were redesigned and refurbished to meet contemporary standards.